The following licenses are available. To become a licensee, please sign two original copies of the desired license (ensure that all required sections are completed) and send them to the address below. Once all required licensing fees have been paid, DCP LLC will execute the license and return a copy, for your records along with procedures for ordering device key sets, if applicable. If an invoice is needed to generate the payment, DCP LLC can provide one for you once the completed license agreement has been received.
- HDCP License Agreement (175k, PDF) - The full adopter agreement that provides license to manufacture HDCP components and products, as well as purchase HDCP device key sets.
- HDCP Adopters Only (175k, PDF) - This HDCP License Agreement is for Adopters who wish to become Licensed for HDCP 2.x Technology. Two sets of this Agreement and the Addendum (linked below) should be sent to DCP LLC.
- Addendum to HDCP License Agreement (82k, PDF) - Provides license to use HDCP Specification Revision 2.x technologies. No additional license fee is required.
- HDCP Component License Agreement (155k, PDF) - A lighter version of the full adopter agreement that provides license to manufacture HDCP components, but does not allow the adopter to manufacture full HDCP products or purchase HDCP device key sets.
- HDCP Reseller Associate Agreement (167k, PDF) - Provides license to purchase and resell HDCP components for distributors who are not participating in the manufacture of such components or HDCP products.
- HDCP Content Participant Agreement (134k, PDF) - Provides license to use HDCP technology to protect audiovisual works and obtain certain other rights, including revocation of KSVs.
- Adopter Amendment for GVIF Extensions (85k, PDF)
Send signed agreements to:
Digital Content Protection, LLC
Questions or other inquiries (we cannot accept scanned documents):